Thursday, December 1, 2022

Blessing #8

No Papi! Tidak, Papi Salah!

Wow! Those are the words Naurielle has been saying these days. Then she corrected me right away. First time i heard it, i was freezed for a moment. Knowing Naurielle understand how things supposed to be, how she corrects me.. she grows more than i can handle.

I am quite a talk-active with Naurielle, i've mentioned it so many times. I correct her when she was wrong, i try to explain with words she can understand. I know, that kid is a very good copy-cat of their parent. But this is just too far. I am totally grateful of what can she do.

She ain't just know what is right, but to correct is totally different thing. She knows what is wrong, what is proper and the encouragement to say it loud mean much to me. I always believe Naurielle will grow to be a happy person. I do everything for that.

I'm not pushing her to be success, smart or someone to be proud of with people. I always encourage her to understand what she does want, say it, pursue it and feel grateful for it. This little growth just shows me so and motivate me to do more for Naurielle is growing still.

No comments:

Post a Comment