Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Blessing #5

I got trusted by many of my colleagues and superiors. It is confirmed. I got few compliments by them too, even undirectly. They aren't something i can be proud of, they are all something i've made these past 9 years in my work. I am working not for pleasing people, i believe myself is a professional. People can trust me because i have good deeds, i am honest, i am listener, my work is confidently proven and i work to build my surroundings, not just me. I believe a better workplace, make a better me too.

When we work together, i can get my objectives done.. so i need to take my colleagues sympathy. I make them believe my work can improve their work better, more effective and efficient. Today i heard that my director gave me bigger role in the company. A business analyst. I feel really grateful about it.

Eventhough i feel bad for it too. I still don't know, when will i go to Germany. I still wait for my work contract for i make a visa appointment then returning my journey. Resigining from my work would be a very big turn in my life. I've been work there for a quite time; yeah i mentioned it before. I paid my college with sallary i earned there, i met my wife there, it helped me and my wife with our hospital bills and more. 

I just turned 29. A third of my life, i spend it there. Above all, big moments happened that time too. I've been thinking for making something special before resigning. With all problems occured, i plan a design that maybe could solve some. I keep thinking how i design it good, even when i leave, it should work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment