Thursday, July 28, 2022

Blessing #4

Each day, there are always new things Naurielle could share with, expression and character growth that i experience. The developments are obviously recognisable. It is true, being a parent really undescribable feelings. I am pretty sure it happens with every parent.

Something really brings me to feel this blessing as something very very special is her bond with me gets bolder and more. I love playing with Naurielle, cuddling and tickling her. All just to laugh together. When she laughs, i see through her eyes, i sense pure happiness.

I never seen such smile eyes before. One that so real. I want nothing from Naurielle but her happiness. I hope God make me wise enough to rise her and so i surrender Naurielle safety to God. For i will never be enough to keep her safe. Her heart and physical are just too special for me, a mere father. All i wish, God give me a life good enough that fulfill with Dian and Naurielle smile (or maybe plus another Naurielle's siblings lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment