Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Papi

I never imagined myself being a father before, i’m quite future-thought person but never was being a father. Today i’m a father of girl. I don’t really know what thing i’m gonna do these days. Passed days just left me with totally heavy burden.

I prepared so many things for this lil’ girl of mine. Her future plan, financial planning and feelings. But being honest, i’ve got nothing for her now. All i can do is being a good father... with deep sadness inside. I always want the best for my children, that’s all i want.

I planned my future well, just to provide a good life for my family. Supporting them to be what they wanna be with all facilities i will provide, all good condition i can make. With nothing i have left, i am really helpless.

Will i be a good father to you? Will you call me Papi with all proud? I had bad childhood experience, i missed so many potential opportunities that might bring me to better me today... unfortunately my parent just can’t afford them. I don’t blame them, but i don’t want my children to have the same fate as me.

I want a better life for my children, for my very own daughter right now. I’m trying to wake myself up to get things better from now on. Maybe it’s late, but with all do hope things will get better. Naurielle Charlotte Kamaru, i promise myself to provide you a good life.. best one. Me and your Mom will make it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment