Tuesday, March 24, 2020

You

Hey, you know what? I've been thinking quite much the reason of loving you these days. This article might feel too much, but afterall this is what i felt though. Tomorow is going to be our 2nd month marriage *phew* nothing much to say huh?

These 2 months mean a lot to us, we started our family, adapting to new vibes, oberving things.. like really really lot of things. We opened our bounderies up and understand more. I can't expect more of this. Speaking of which, in this very moment.. we even got more surprise by you got pregnant!

This hapiness is just happening on the spur of the moment. Those things make me wonder and being self aware, like am i ready for these? Am i worthy enough? I'm always scare of things, all things unprepared. I must be prepared.

I made mistake, yes indeed, and i always try to be better person for you. You know what thing makes me happy? Your smile of happiness :) to be better person means more of your smile. I want to make you happy like always.

Yeah that's the reason of loving you. Your smile means much to me, feel warm and safe. I don't know what i'm going to do tomorow and i don't even know what to be prepared, time passes quite fast and big thing happens. Good or bad. And i just want to enjoy your smile while it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment